So uh, round-up and resolutions!
Get into UCLA. MARCH 25TH GET YOUR BUTT HERE NOW... ;;;;;; - Colleeeeeege. Enjoy the first semestre!!
- CARRY OUT THE FIRST *GOOD* SENIOR PRANK IN MANY A YEAR. )))<
- Have lots and lots of fun with the awesome people over at IEatManga!
- Flute +
- Learn enough Japanese well enough to test myself out of Introductory in college.
- Graduate in the top eight percent!
- GPA > 4.10
- Work on webcomics/doujin/fanfics/more art/etc.
- Get the game I've been planning out and released!! o/
- Complete all my cosplays and kill it at A-Kon 22 and A-Fest 2011!
- Work out/LOSE. WEIGHT.
Decent progress, I guess? Haha. This year has been pretty packed: I joined Tumblr/MSoH and met SO MANY AMAZING PEOPLE that I am so happy and so grateful to have as friends. I finished my senior year in decent standings, excited as hell to get out of there and into college. Made it into some schools, denied from others, but got into my top choice, whoo!!
A-Kon in June was pretty cool, though I discovered a great distaste for large cons. Then A-Fest in September, awesome profits and awesome neighbours, overall a great AA experience.
Then came all the hysteria that comes with moving into college and survived my first college marching camp and season overall. Definitely, the UCLA marching band failed my expectations/what I was used to, but the performances are just as thrilling and fun as ever. Plowed through my first semestre of coursework while dealing with what seemed to be all the depression and misery that I never got in my high-school years. Thanks so much to everyone who tolerated my whining and complaining through this, I'm so *SO* grateful.
And then, in December, I joined Milizia and met some more cool people who I hope to get to know more in the coming year.
Now I'm home, stuffed with cake and food and curled up with my two best friends watching V for Vendetta, reflecting on the year and wincing at all the things I still owe people.
SO!! 2012 Resolutions:
- Keep up grades!!
- Keep improving on errthing.
- Stay positive, stay friends.
- Work on things!!
- 's wedding/AX/A-Fest, do 'em and enjoy 'em~.
Not much, but eh, idk. XD; Happy New Year again, everyone~!! ♥♥♥